What Is REIA NYC?
REIA NYC is a community of like-minded investors. The association provides a valuable resource for its members through member meetings, networking events, exposure, education in real estate investing, analysis and research, as well as education on strategies and tactics for growing a successful real estate investment portfolio.
Are you a national organization?
Does REIA NYC have a blog?
Does REIA NYC have a podcast?
Can I be a sponsor at a REIA NYC event?
Membership will yield the most significant ROI and give you the most in-depth resources available.
How do I create a member account?
What is the membership fee?
What are the membership categories?
- Annual Membership: this tier includes attendance to monthly general meetings; substantial discounts for seminars, workshops or training classes; access to Members Only resources, a Home Depot discount, and National REIA discounts and benefits. The annual $497 investment applies to individuals, with the opportunity to add memberships for $240 for a spouse/partner living at the same address.
- Virtual Membership: this tier is for investors who are interested in the NYC market but are geographically or otherwise unable to attend regular meetings. This tier enables members virtual monthly meeting access via video/audio, as well as downloads of PDFs or other materials. Should a Virtual Member be able to attend a regularly scheduled live meeting, the cost is $25 (pre-registration) or $35 (at the door). The annual investment for a Virtual Membership is $250/year.
- Corporate Membership: designed for small companies or entrepreneurs looking to grow their business through a dynamic and highly effective positioning of their products and services directly to REIA NYC members and non-members. The Corporate Membership investment is $1997/year.
What should I do to get the most out of my membership?
- Attend meetings! Each meeting commences with a market update, followed by practical information on how to succeed in real estate investing.
Network with experienced members who have been in the business for years: learn from their successes and failures, as well as open up partnership opportunities.
- Take full advantage of our resources, including seminars, wealth events, workshops, training classes. Most seminars and events are free or deeply discounted for members.
Our monthly meetings are the backbone of our education and networking.
Why should I attend meetings?
Can I attend a REIA NYC meeting if I’m not a member?
When and where are the meetings?
Do I need to pre-register for meetings?
Why is there not a free meeting?
I’m just getting started and have no experience. Will I “fit in” at the meeting?
What do I need to bring to a REIA NYC meeting?
What should I do to get the most out of the meetings?
What other expenses am I expected to pay?
For people who are new to real estate and want to fast-track their success, we recommend coaching.